Saturday, September 27, 2008

50-50

I took a flyer and entered the 50-50 on FT tonight. We are at the third break. 5/99.

I had never seen It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia until last week. I'm catching my 3rd and 4th episodes now. They do have some original things on television. Who knew?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Fourth break and I am 18/32. Just like last week, I haven't been involved in any bad beats on either side. I've run into some second best hands though that have kept me high up. My M is low though (as are most of the players) so it will be a push-fest for me as soon as we resume. The real money doesn't start until the final table so no need to shoot for 14th place. If I am going to play once a week, I should go for the big score.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Out in 19th. Feels like the good old days.

No comments: