Monday, March 14, 2005

Just because it's been a while

Alright. Nobody wants to hear it. 1/2 NL game at Full Tilt. UTG raises to $7. UTG+1 goes all-in with $110. Fold to me one off the button with AA and $185.00. I push all-in and UTG folds. UTG+1 flips over 55. 5 on flop and my attitude is greatly diminished. I have cleared $40 of the bonus so far though. WooHoo!

I should have stayed home and played the HORSE tournament last nigh but NOOOO, I’ve got to play the Sunday Night Homegame so I can make some real money. Two buy-ins later and I’m home none the happier. I won’t make that mistake again.

There is some mighty fine blogging going on out there right now. I am trying to stop by and make comments more often to show my appreciation. April has been spotlighting interesting posts from others on her site lately which makes it a lot easier for those of us who are time challenged to find quality reads fast. I have been trying to hit some of the newer blogs and have found some I will definitely link to soon.

No comments: