Monday, July 30, 2007

Big Success, It Does Elude Me

As the Full Tilt bankroll is still mighty sparse, I have stayed at the lower rung MTTs in an attempt to bolster the meagreness. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I played the 9 p.m. A/B 10+2 tournaments and cashed each night. I somehow have less in my account than when I started. Full Tilt has been my bane since I first deposited, drawn in by the lure of the matching bonus and the fact some many of our brethren were getting jobs. Despite a number of final tables in the nightly 10 p.m. tournament, long term results there are not positive. Can you be a loser at just one site? Unlike every other site I have ever played, I have not played cash games or SNGs to any real extent at FT. It has been primarily MTTs with 1000+ entrants where you can wade through 900+ and end up making 2 bucks for your four hours' work. Fantastic ROI there, huh? Of course, one win would wipe out the deficit and then some, but with playing so few now, the chances of that happening are getting slimmer.

Back on the FT horse tonight with the MATH. Hope everyone can make it.

No comments: