Saturday, April 16, 2005

One of These Days

I'm going to win one of these things some day. Playing the Friday Night, $50 NL, 11:00 p.m. MTT on Party as usual. I have been doing pretty well in these over the last few months. I have a finish in the teens and have placed in the money a good bit. Made it to 22nd tonight out of 900 before having to go all-in on the button with less than the big blind. The SB picked up a 7 on the flop of AK7. I had plenty of outs for my QT but nothing came to the rescue. At the first break I was down to 400 chips but made it up to above average stack size by the second break. Tight, tight, tight. It's getting me into the money. Now, I need to step up and make the final table.

Took Pauly's advice and ordered the Harrington book through his site. Hope he gets some kind of kickback for that.

No comments: