Monday, March 06, 2006

Whack-A-Doodle

The blog appears to be haywire. Going to try to fix that soon. Spent the weekend backpacking in the Shining Rock Wilderness in N.C. Cold + Wind + Forgot Gloves = Big Cold Pirate. I did make it back just in time to play in the Waffles Birthday Classic and finished in the adjusted money (we spilt when we got down to five).

I haven't had time to catch up on my reading but Maudie has an awesome post out there, Otis's latest is great, and Head got a job! There is also a proliferation of new blogs out there that are just amazing. Thanks to all of you who are doing "spotlights" on particular blogs. I think this is a great idea and will try to copy that to point out some that I have enjoyed lately.

No takers yet on the HU challenge. TripJax pointed out that Poker Poison has been doing this for a while so I guess I need to be the one doing the calling out.

Alright, back to work.

No comments: