Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Why Leave Home?

Wild things happen in Vegas everday. For a long weekend, I was fortunate enough to be a part of some of them. I was even part of the infamous bus ride from Sushi to the Strip. That story is coming.

As wild and unusual as Vegas can be though, I bet none of you saw what I saw this weekend in my little hometown. On my way to breakfast Saturday, I saw The Lady Chablis helping three hispanic men load a mattress into the back of mini-van. She lives on my street and was having a yard sale. I didn't see anything I wanted to buy. and the possibility of resale on e-bay didn't occur to me until two days later. Keep your eyes open. There are stories everywhere.

2 comments:

April said...

Too cool. Midnight is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Anonymous said...

A