Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm (almost) in

My name is Wes and I am a Priceline junkie. I have booked the vehicle and the hotel via blind bidding and appear to have saved a lot of money. Of course, I may be checking into a rat hole on Wednesday with no hope of refund but them's the breaks.

Bad Blood was at my house at the magic moment on Sunday when I saw that Noble had finally approved my withdrawal. It hit Neteller Monday, my bank yesterday, and was overnighted to Rio along with my pre-registration with arrival slated for today at 3:00 p.m. C'mon U.S. Mail. Do me a solid. I had a dream last night my first table assignment was with Negraneau. He was table captaining all up, directing the players, dealer, and tournament personnel. I don't recall if I played any hands before moving into the next dream.

Who does everyone want to sit with? I don't think I care who sits at my table but I wouldn't mind if it was one of the big ones. This would give me better stories to tell. Sitting down with nine internet geeks does not exactly make the ears of listeners perk up. Sit down with a poker geek everyone has seen on TV though, and it's a different story. I've got to admit I have the same fantasy many of you share about making a particular pro cry when I whip out the hammer.

It is out of my hands now. I am just waiting for the confirmation from the WSOP. Thanks for the entry fee, I shall do my best.

We are getting into town Wednesday afternoon, hitting the store for infant and toddler supplies, eating, and putting the boys to bed early due to the three hour time difference. I'll be up for cards. Somebody get my number off the spreadsheet and call me.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get in to Vegas until Thursday night.

See you then.

G-Rob

Easycure said...

Thursday night for me as well....I'm hitting the Luxor for their $55 NL freezeout that evening with my buddy Scott Bush. It'll be a great warm-up for the WSOP the next day, which we are in as well.

I'll be happy as long as Gus isn't at my left.....

Anonymous said...

Way to get'er dun
--Otis

Anonymous said...

affiliate software is great

i found here searching for the word affiliate software and your site was listed high on the word affiliate software
GOOD JOB

affiliate software

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about affiliate web site marketing related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

New cheap poker supply

Anonymous said...

Misspelled auction search engine. Great bargains to be found

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

Auto Insurance Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about new york car insurance, please feel free to visit.

Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
car insurance austin or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for car insurance austin info.

Anonymous said...

Hi, if you are looking for mapquest .com, this site does a nice job of sorting through all of the choices. mapquest .com

TadaDiscounts said...

Great site!

Please check out my blog- Playstation Portable

Or your my be interested in my other site- Playstation Portable where you can find Playstation Portable

Car Insurance Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about auto insurance quote, please feel free to visit.

Credit Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.

auto insurance quote ontario said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my auto insurance quote ontario site.
Have a great week!

automobile association insurance said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile association insurance site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

automobile company hartford insurance said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile company hartford insurance site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

automobile insurance black creek said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a automobile insurance black creek site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Anonymous said...

I read that you cannot get insurance when you have just a learner's permit. You have to be a licensed driver. Until then, you should be covered by the insurance of the parent/guardian that you are required to drive with. I saw that on Refinance Car Loan

best life insurance quote said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my best life insurance quote site.
Have a great week!

social security payments said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my social security payments site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your excellent blog. Mind you being a poker fanatic I am easily impressed when it comes to Poker blogs and sites! keep up the good work I'll Be Back!
Rich Anderson
Poker Reviews